– Rhodium plated brass, hand-painted, glistened and enamelled
– Elegant metal high polished finish
– Nickel-free ring to prevent skin allergic reactions
– Clear E-coating to prevent from wear and tear
– Copper-coated brass base
– One size fits all (adjustable band). Default diametre: 15.70 mm
(size J 1/2-UK & Australian, 5-USA, 15 3/4-German, 9-Japanese)
– Handcrafted design created in London, England
– Ring size (mm): H24 x W22 x D19
– Weight: 6g
* Our Baby Silver Peridot Dragon Ring is suitable for finger size J 1/2 – UK or 5 -USA and smaller. If your finger size is M-UK or 6-USA and bigger, the normal size Silver Peridot Dragon Ring is more suitable for you.
1.9 × 2.2 × 2.4 cm
- Avoid contact with any cleaning agents such as perfume, skin creams, hairspray etc. Our creatures just don't like them very much!
- Remove it when washing your hands, showering, swimming etc.
- Use a soft cotton cloth to help freshen it up occasionally
Now he comes in the petite size for those with small hands, small fingers!
This baby silver peridot dragon is the symbol of power and majesty, she becomes a sign of good taste with this enchanting ring. Representing the “yang” of the universe, life, growth, and eternal love, this fire-breathing, magical creature is begging to become part of your life.
Under the consumer contract regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
You could notify us of your wish to cancel the order by emailing us, and then you have further 14 days from the date you notify to return the goods.
MONVATOO London design is all about the love in creatures, ancient empires, and the whimsical of fantasy world. We combine all these ingredients to create the magical animal kingdom!
MONVATOO London creates truly unique jewellery collections and striking statement pieces. Our passion for the fashion and jewellery world is brought to life through the quirkiness and sophistication of our avant-garde creations. Our bespoke design pieces are made of carefully sourced and high-quality materials, meticulously handcrafted and delicately assembled. Our philosophy is centred on design led and contemporary handcrafted jewellery, an integral part of our DNA.
Our animal-inspired collections subtly marry intricate design motifs, Oriental influence and European iconography with a sprinkle of fantasy. Using unique handcrafting techniques and materials such as 18ct gold, rose gold, ruthenium, rhodium, silver, brass and natural gemstones and combining them with airbrushing, enamelling and coating methods, we create striking statement pieces which are playful, stylish and exclusive.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.