– Rhodium plated brass, hand-painted, glistened and enamelled
– Elegant metal high polished finish
– Nickel-free ring to prevent skin allergic reactions
– Clear E-coating to prevent from wear and tear
– Copper-coated brass base
– One size fits all (adjustable band). Default diametre: 15.70 mm
(size J 1/2-UK & Australian, 5-USA, 15 3/4-German, 9-Japanese)
– Handcrafted design created in London, England
– Ring size (mm): H24 x W22 x D19
– Weight: 6g
* Our Baby Moonlit Dragon Ring is suitable for finger size J 1/2 – UK or 5 -USA and smaller. If your finger size is M-UK or 6-USA and bigger, the normal size Moonlit Dragon Ring is more suitable for you.
1.9 x 2.2 x 2.4 cm
- Avoid contact with any cleaning agents such as perfume, skin creams, hairspray etc. Our creatures just don't like them very much!
- Remove it when washing your hands, showering, swimming etc.
- Use a soft cotton cloth to help freshen it up occasionally
Now she comes in the petite size for those with small hands, small fingers!
A Chinese symbol of power and majesty, the dragon becomes a sign of good taste with this enchanting ring. Representing the “yang” of the universe, life, growth, and eternal love, this fire-breathing, magical creature is begging to become the protagonist of your outfit. Slip him on, and have a glimmer of fantasy and a forest of creativity at your fingertips.
UK Highlands and Islands
Rest of Europe
USA and Canada
Far East / Australia-NZ
Under the consumer contract regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
You could notify us of your wish to cancel the order by emailing us, and then you have further 14 days from the date you notify to return the goods.
Please note: goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order and personal items such as jewellery are non-returnable and non-refundable, unless faulty.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.