– Black Rhodium plated over brass, distinctive hand-painted, glistened and enamelled
– Elegant metal finish
– Nickel-free ring to prevent skin allergic reactions
– Copper-coated brass base
– One size fits all (adjustable band). Default diametre: 16.51mm
(size M-UK & Australian, 6-USA, 16 1/2-German, 15 1/4-Swiss, 52 3/4-French & Russian, 12-Japanese)
– Handcrafted design created in London, UK
– Ring size (mm): H31 x W29 x D26
|Dimensions||2.6 × 2.9 × 3.1 cm|
Avoid contact with any cleaning agents such as perfume, skin creams, hairspray etc. Our creatures just don't like them very much! - Remove it when washing your hands, showering, swimming etc. to avoid any chemical reactions between alloys contained in our rings and cleaning agents.
Dragon is a Chinese symbol of power and majesty, representing the “yang” of the universe, life, growth, and eternal love. The dragon was usually seen as a fiercely fire-breathing brutal creature, but we see him in a different way. In our animal kingdom, the new definition of dragon was born. They come in spectrum shades, create their own tribe; elegant and modern with a sprinkle of fantasy.