Our candles are deluxe, artisan and exclusive. Each candle art is 100% hand-poured and hand-piped using finest non-toxic, cleaning-burning, biodegradable soy wax, cotton wicks, natural dyes and carefully selected fragrances. No additives or stabilisers are added to our candles. Enjoy a touch of indulgence with these beautifully handcrafted wax arts!
Vegan & Cruelty FREE | Non-GMO | Environmentally friendly | Phthalates & Parabens FREE | Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable | Made in UK
*** Since all our candles are individually hand-piped, no two candles are exactly the same. If you prefer a specific colour or combinations, please feel free to message us. No extra cost for any colour requests but please allow 1-3 days before we can dispatch your order.
About “CLASSIQUE” Range:
– Size: 4in (10cm) diameter by 2in (5cm) tall | Floral decorations: approximately 2in (5cm) high
– Total Wax Weight: Approximately 235g-250g | 8oz-9oz
– Decoration: flower bouquet style in reusable ramekin | no two candles are exactly the same | you will receive the same colour theme and style, unless you requested something different
– Burn Time: approximately 35-40hrs
English Pear & Freesia, Rhubarb & Raspberry Ripple, Lime & Mango Margarita, Crimson Peony Blooms, Blooming Jasmine & Sweet Mandarin
Contact us if shipping is outside UK.
– Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. Burn for 3-4 hours at a time, ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the candle container before extinguishing, this will help to prevent a “tunnelling” effect and is especially important during the first burn.
– Always burn your candle within sight and in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, or fans, which can cause sooting (smoke and black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning. If this happens, let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
– If soot forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
– Be sure to extinguish and let cool a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
– Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
– Do not burn the candle all the way and you should have 10mm of wax or less remaining. If the candle is in a vessel, this is to avoid overheating the glass.